Friday, November 14, 2014

How Did Avon Inspire Me?

What inspired me to sell Avon is having supplemental income to my day job, selling products I not only love but the ability to run a home based business with unlimited earning potential.
I am a proud mom who is focused on family, friends, helping people in my life and meeting new people. My attitude is to focus on what you need to know today to help you be happy today, tomorrow and always. I am open to listening and learning, and will give advice when people ask for it. I love to style hair, buy and sell cosmetics, and blog about personal accomplishments thru life's struggles and challenges.

I am a licensed cosmetologist, raise my son and sell Avon on and off line. Three important things to me are family, friends and help making the world a better place. I like to solve problems and turn daily challenges into opportunities.  Every day I choose faith in the possibilities over fear of the unknown. I love to help people by making them feel good about themselves and the world around them.

No comments:

Facebook Badge