Friday, November 14, 2014

Selling: What You Want The World To Know About You.

Sell yourself...the part of yourself you want people to see. 

You can up-sell your strengths and what you want the world to know about you. A good salesperson will find ways to tell the whole world - advertise! Good news: If you have a passion, you also have the potential to be a good salesperson...we all have it!

 If you are pursuing a career in acting, comedy, dance, or music  etc. you want the world to know you are creative and good at what you love. If you are an aspiring athlete, you want to get into as many leagues, play as many games as possible and network with your superiors! It all ads up to the most important thing if you want success: Explore your potential to be a good salesperson and start directing that knowledge and power to serve a productive end - finding the part of you, you want to sell to the world in which you have to survive.


If you want to know the right people, be in the right situations at the right time - you find creative networking outlets and learn the ways you want to advertise and up-sell yourself .


What do you want the world to know about you?  FYI - it took me a whole lifetime to figure out how to up-sell my strengths, convince my friends, neighbors and colleagues by effectively advertising what I want them to know about myself.  I want the whole world to know that I sell Avon and I'm a licensed hairstylist. If you can do this then selling is easy! 

No comments:

Facebook Badge