Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The garden of love

I have worked as a healthcare professional for 22 years, with a genuine interest in alternative and holistic approaches to healing. This has included nature inspired home remedies, preventive and therapeutic approaches to good health. Hard working, honest, giving, sympathetic and kind hearted people like you and me, deserve to benefit from what we work hard for. It is a hard fact that we live in a narcissistic society. In order to survive let alone be successful, we are all forced to become narcissists. If we are perceived as beggars, thieves, or financially irresponsible freeloaders who don't deserve happiness, success or prosperity, then we lose before we are given the chance to prove that we are responsible hardworking human beings who do care about the welfare of others besides themselves. I am growing a personal interest in having my garden and spending a lot of time in my backyard. My everyday goal is to turn my passion into opportunities...by sharing my love for beauty on the inside, the outside, and as we learn the beauty of life around us. It is up to us to create our happiness, our garden of love.

No comments:

Facebook Badge