Monday, July 9, 2012

Work n Play!!!



introducing the NEW
SKIN SO SOFT
irresistibly touchable skin
• new and improved formulas
• now made with luxurious botanical oils
• new creamy body washes

Originals softens and cleanses the skin

See pages 2-9 for details! 


In the middle of a record-hot summer, take advantage of
BUG GUARD ALL ON SALE!


It is much needed this summer as I have finally found the valuable time to spend at the beach with friends and family!

PLUS
 Bug Guard Tote Bag
Polypropylene. 12 3/4" H x 17 1/2" W x 5" D.
FREE, with Bug Guard Collection
$10.00 if purchased seperately

More details - pages 183-184




One of my personal faves! 









The Advanced Techniques hair caddy...a great asset for making Avon deliveries while giving hair care services. I grabbed this  caddy faster than I could blink my eyes!

The perfect carryall for your favorite Advance Techniques products. Nylon and PVC. 7 1/2" W x 9" H with 5 1/2" tall pockets.
Item#: 302-103
Price: 
$10.00

BUY 1, GET 1 FOR 99¢, mix or match, of equal or lesser value, pages 168-169
.






Advance Techniques
Shampoo and Conditioner
COLOR PROTECTION
Each, 11.8 fl. oz.
Price: $6.00 each

BUY 1, GET 1 FOR 99¢, mix or match, of equal or lesser value, pages 168-169.



Advance Techniques
Color Protection
Anti-Fade UV Spray
5 fl. oz.



Radiant Reds
Advance Techniques
Professional Hair Color





Includes instructions, pre-treatment (.5 fl. oz.), developer lotion (2.3 fl. oz.), creme colorant (1.6 fl. oz.), post-treatment (.67 fl. oz.), and vinyl gloves.
 Price: $7.99 $6.99 each kit
 • professional permanent color
• 100% lasting grey coverage


  
Fight Frizzy's and protect your hair
 from humidity!
Advance Techniques
Volume
Medium Hold Hair Spray
 6.7 fl. oz.



...I love my new fresh work environment, which helps build up my confidence for St. Boards, getting ahead as I'm back to working in desired field, and growing my Avon business.







...I'm excited to recognize the positive signs that remind us of the choices we all have the power to make in our lives... 







...when you have fallen or get knocked down in some way, we still haven't lost hope. If we've made it this far you may as well keep going. 


...sometimes when you did all you think you can do and the rest is out of your hands, you see a sign guiding you one step closer to your dream. Every day I am thankful for the signs...


... that I'm still in the game and getting ready as ever to live my dream


...then signs you don't have to look for just show up! 


Peace!

Love!

Harmony!


...and speaking of signs...
- Sign up for only $15, create your own schedule, places to network, plan your own parties, receive great discounts and incentives, and sell to your heart's content!






No comments:

Facebook Badge